Tuesday, October 6, 2015

So...

Gusto ko ishare ang bible verse na to.. I just saw my sissy in faith post that she was pissed off.. I dunno the reason yet.. pero ganun pa man, this would surely help. God's message to everyone and to myself too. Nung isang araw my other sissy in faith was BMDC. Imbes na patulan galit niya at sabayan ang inis niya sa taong yun, i sent her a bible verse na pinost ko last oct 4.. My experiences and other people experiences around me, helps me to be humble.. Of course, living in this world and the way God wanted us to be is not easy.. There are trials and temptations that you would encounter along the way. But I'm just happy that I come to recognize all these things now. Our pastor once said, "Bible is the only book that you need. Word of God comes wisdom. Kasi diyan mo malalaman ang igagalaw mo, hindi ko sinasabing hindi kana magkakamali kapatid, pero you will be extra careful next time and careful all the time." He is right. All the praises and glory is for you, Hashem! Tonight is the last day of the feast of tabernacles. I'll attend later. (o'.'o)

No comments: