Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Be great.

I dunno why there are people who think I'm that bad.. Do I look like a villain in one of your favorite movies? As if I can do all those cruel things thats on their mind.. As if they knew the whole me.. As if.. as if.. This is no new to me, I was mistreated, judged, mocked by some of my classmates on my sophomore year *transferee* coz' they didn't like the way I walked *maangas daw? LOL!*, when I chose to company the most maharot and maingay in the class *she was hated by all* , when I was assigned to be seated beside the most handsome guy in my class.. Those eyes of some when I was walking at the corridor, chatting with my seatmate or even eating my snack, their looks when I was asking them about homeworks/ projects? Those faces and sungit*irita answers I've received for most of the class, Never did I make any move to harm them.. I just handled it with a smile. But you know, I have feelings too.. and it's not easy.. What more if you experience being misunderstood and judge by those people whom you consider friends.. How hurtful that could be, right? I still love each of them, all people sorrounds me, Love anyway. Somehow, I accept and come to a point that it doesn't bother me anymore.. What's important is God knows my heart. That's enough. Be not disturbed at being misunderstood; be disturbed rather at not being understanding. Oh! At the end of the school year, my classmate said, "Mabait ka pala!" and I just smiled. If you think you already know the whole person by the way she looks, walks, dress and talks, think again. Matthew 7:1. #Godbless #Goodnight #Goodvibes (o'.'o)

No comments: