Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Okay, okay.

I dreamt of him, I wonder why.. I tried not to think of him every single day.. I try not to care.. But why is it he's in my dreams for the second time around?.. Why?.. He was performing and in front of me. It was a contest I guess?.. I'm not just sure if its sing and dance tho. Haha coz' I kept on looking away. He was staring at me and smiled at me.. and I tried not to mind.. I didn't even dare to smile back.. It was until the end of his performance.. I kept on pretending that I'm not seeing him.. and then I woke up.. Here, I was looking for something until I saw this book, I dunno but I continue reading it.. The highlighted one strucked me.. HE seems to be more OKAY than SHE is.. So I guess He's really okay.. But hey miokun, are you really okay? Well.. what's for sure is that you are much okay than I do.. and that's okay. How about me? Am I okay? I should be okay. I was told to be okay. Uhm, lets say I'm okay now.. But is that enough?.. Does anybody care? Do you mind? Does it matter?.. Yay or Nay?! Ugh. Okay. (o'.'o)

No comments: