Saturday, May 2, 2015

Day 19 Trust

Word for the Day: Trust.. Big word!
Food for the soul:

Hello! I spent the whole day at home. I'm on leave. My first leave of the year. Hmmm.. Multitasking: Chat with my college bestfriend, washed clothes, review, fb mode, watched a movie, I was able to eat brunch but forgotten to eat dinner, and he always comes to my mind.. if where he is now, what is he doing, is he okay? is he happy? and if he is.. I'm happy for him too.. but everytime I think of him and the reason why we ended our relationship, I always pray to God.. To give me a pure heart. A heart without a grudge. A heart that is not selfish. A heart with acceptance. A heart who genuinely forgive. A heart who can be happy for others. A heart who can smile. A heart without pity on thyself. A heart without revenge. A heart who does not curse. A loving heart. To my God: Thank you for the strength you give every single day. I admit.. I cannot do it on my own, I need you. I'm giving you all my trust. :)

(o'.'o)


No comments: