Thursday, August 27, 2015

Hilo Pa More, Higa Pa More!


In the morning, we were in an outpatient rehab facility in Makati.. I was feeling completely okay until 11:30, I felt like I'm spinning. Deadma! Kaso waaaa.. para kong magcocollapse na ewan. Before noon natapos na kami, sabi ko "wala to, kaya toh!" First time kasi mangyari to sakin. Tumayo ako hanggang naglakad magisa para lumabas pinto, kaso kailangan ko humawak sa wall. I waited for Mam Ate Sarah para sabihin na nahihilo ako coz' I don't wanna stumble and make a scene. So lahat otw na to elevator, and i was walking like a zombie. LOL! ambagal namin kasi i have to hold her hand. My weight was on the her side. Hanggang sa, "Sir Marvin, si mam hex nahihilo" kaya di muna xa sumakay at pumunta xa samin para alalayan ako. Nakakaloka para akong lasheng na ewan. I felt so powerless. My left hand kay mam sarah, the other is kay marvin. Sa sasakayan hilo pa more hanggang makadating hotel. Nahiga nq, at first 140/90 then it changed to 120/80. kaso hilo padin ako so I had to take Serc as medication. Then I closed my eyes, eventually I fell asleep. I woke up quater to 3 in the afternoon. I wasn't able to attend the afternoon session. I tried to stand up kaso mejo hilo pa din d kakayanin maglakad paakyat. So i ended up spending the whole afternoon sa kama. Hahaha. Thank you tropang rehab for everything. Much appreciated!


Thanks to my new found friends. Team Motivators!
Thanks for the visit and bringing my pm snack.
Free delivery of case presentation too. Haha

(o'.'o)

No comments: