Sunday, November 29, 2015

Grandmother knows best

In yesterday's EB Kalyerserye episode, etong line na to ang nakapagpaluha sakin.. "Minsan pinagbigyan nyo ang puso ng apo nyo at hindi ang yaman sa mundo.." -- Msg of YayaDub to LolaBabah (I remember my LolaLalaDear tho) My lola used to be so protective about me since I was a kid.. I remember playmates saying, "Magsumbong ka na sa Lola mo.." But If only I knew that I will be hurting this much, I would've stick with her.. Kung sinabi lang nya na hiwalayan ko yung guy, gagawin ko.. But No! Hinayaan ako ng Lola at Lolo ko sa parteng to kahit na tutol sila sa umpisa.. coz' we were both young back then. They gave him a chance.. They give me a chance.. They gave us chances na binalewala at nabalewala.. Haayy.. Parents, grandparents just want the best for their daughters/son, grandchilden. At this age, I may say that they are right.. Grandparents can never be wrong. When my Lola asked me about him, If only I could make sumbong just like the old times.. but I couldn't.. All I did was hugged her so tight. Is he a bad guy? No. I dunno. Maybe. Yes? But what I know.. I was once became a bad girl, I guess. #SaluteToAllGrandparents #FollowYourParents #Respect Sa lahat ng to, dito tayo matututo at tatatag.. #TrustGod (You may be wondering why I tell how I feel in this blog but I couldn't tell it to people.. 1. I know no one's reading my blog. I can express anything and everything.. 2. Ayokong problemahin ako ng iba. I'd rather help them if they need me tho.) (o'.'o)

No comments: