Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Chopsticks

Late post. This to tell the blogger world how I miss my dadiyow! Labblabb! The man who taught me on how to use chopsticks.. i miss you so much dad! If only I could be with you even just for a day.. I'm sorry for everything dad.. but thank you for loving me anyway. The fact that you love me, you accepted him too.. I remember how I talked to you before about him.. about giving chances and telling the whole family how good guy he was. I fought for him remember? However, Dad.. I was left behind.. He left me.. for some reasons I don't wanna tell you.. at sobrang sakit pala maiwan sa ere.. It has been 5 months.. but each day is a struggle.. If only you and mama were still alive. I guess I just need you guys now more than ever. I need my mom and dad.. or I just need a HUG. i love you dadiyow. Belated Happy Birthday! THANKS for everything. Thank you din sa pagturo sakin magchopsticks, ikaw sino nagturo sayo? *i made this post kanina pang hapon. Ang bagal lang ng connection kaya ngayon lang na post. Aw. Attach ko nalang next time yung photo. Bagal talaga. Halala! (o'.'o)

No comments: