Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My faith and My God.


I love this bible verse. ~! Just when I needed you most. Scared: A little. But the thought of God excites me to accept this challenge coz' I know He's just there for me. He will never leave me nor forsake me. Right? I've been battling for this for months now and its getting worse everyday. But I'm still not giving up. I don't know when will I be healed.. but I know it'll be SOON.

The hardest part is that you can't tell it to anyone.. and you have to act like you're in your 100% and super okay eventhough the truth is you're slowly dying inside. It's kinda hard to work tho coz' there are times that its painful and I have to endure it every single day but I have to stay focus when at work. Or maybe not that I can't tell it but I don't wanna tell it. That people around you has their own battles as well so you have to give way. I gotta understand them more. Not to please them but because they need it the most. On my part, I just need your prayers please. I will stay strong for my family, boyfriend, friends, myself and my God.

If there's a kind hearted person reading my post right now, Can you pls pray for me? I would highly appreciate it. Thanks!

Am I sick? Will I die soon? I don't know. Much that I know that I will be healed soon. THE WHOLE ME. I just have to believe. No matter what the end result is.. I have no right to complain. GOODNIGHT. ;)

No comments: