Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sticky Notes

I'm so into cute stuff.
Don't get me wrong, I'm kid at heart. :P

Ahuh! I'm collecting sticky notes.

Reasons behind it:
1. I lurve leaving a message.
2. Kawaii! ;)
3. Remember appointments or make to do lists
4. Mark my place in a book or notebook.



I want this :(
I dunno how to find one here unless I'll buy it online.


I already have this. ;)
I bought it 2 or 3 months ago..
The first time I saw this I cannot decide if I will buy it
and ended up not having it in my hands..
When I got home, Darn! regret attacked me!
The next thing that I knew, I was inside the bookstore purchasing it.
(Hey, You can grab one too in *National Bookstore*)

Yesterday, I bought a blood type sticky notes. (NBS)
and Ice cream popsicle style sticky notes (Swell Stuff)
// I will attach the pics next time//

Hope to receive tons of sticky notes this coming holidays! ♥
heke! Ta ta~!

No comments: