Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Og Og.. Go Go...

How do I change?
If I feel depressed I will sing.
If I feel sad I will laugh.
If I feel ill I will double my labour.
If I feel fear I will plunge ahead.
If I feel inferior I will wear new garments.
If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice.
If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come.
If I feel incompetent I will think of past success.
If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals.
Today I will be the master of my emotions.

-Og Mandino, “The Greatest Salesman in the World”
> eto yung book na sabi ko bibilin ko nung nasa college pa ko.. hanggang ngayon di ko pa din xa nabibili at nababasa.. wew... balang araw mabibili ko din toh.. jajajaja pag my budget na ko.. hmm.. cno kaya nakabasa na nito?? at meron nito.. pahiram naman ahahaha .. nah!!! basta mabibili ko din toh.. weeee....

"Live this day as if it is your last."
> eto naman yung naaalala ko nung HS days. 1st yr pa ata. may pinabasa samin na paragraph tungkol dito. kay Og Mandino din xa.. hnhnap ko d2 sa net yung buo eh kaso d ko mahagilap.. wala nadin yung book ko na yun sa english para maitype ko d2.. di ko na kasi kabisado.. konti nalang naalala ko. ganda pa naman nun.. awtz..

Quotes/Sayings by Og Mandino
♥ Whenever you make a mistake or get knocked down by life, don't look back at it too long. Mistakes are life's way of teaching you. Your capacity for occasional blunders is inseparable from your capacity to reach your goals. No one wins them all, and your failures, when they happen, are just part of your growth. Shake off your blunders. How will you know your limits without an occasional failure? Never quit. Your turn will come.
♥ Never neglect the little things. Never skimp on that extra effort, that additional few minutes, that soft word of praise or thanks, that delivery of the very best that you can do. It does not matter what others think, it is of prime importance, however, what you think about you. You can never do your best, which should always be your trademark, if you are cutting corners and shirking responsibilities. You are special. Act it. Never neglect the little things.

(0'-'0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai, anu toh pish...

naka inom ka nanaman ba?
lol.

sana mahiram ko yan noh?
lol.
san ba nakaka bili niyan...

di ko nasabi eh mahilig ako magbasa.aun.



kamusta na ba?
di ka napapadaan wah!
kakabalik ko lang!

ahahaha...

mabuhay!


stan is back™!

Anonymous said...

Neng,

naka drugs ka na naman ba? he..he.. joke! bakit emo trip ka ata ngayon? ahahay!