Saturday, April 8, 2017

Inked

I will never forget all of these...

The way I had my first shout and jump when they started their first song AHFOD.

The way I was in shocked when Yellow was already their second song.

The way I captured a video of myself playing with my xyloband while listening to Every Teardrop is a Waterfall.

The way I looked at my girl friend while its her favorite The Scientist was rolling.

The way I quietly listened to Birds though it was least of my favorite.

The way I was in awe looking at the crowed while Paradise was played. 

The way I sighed and feel the lyrics of  Always In My Head.

The way I smiled when I knew it was the song Magic. I fell in love.. again.

The way my hands shaked when Chris Martin started singing Everglow. I must admit that I got teary eyed and almost cry. I was shaking all through out the song.

The way I sung "You are!" coz' I like listening to this song. Clocks!

The way I just feel the song Charlie Brown. No video. Just feel it ;)

The way I became so hyper coz' it was my fave again, Hymm for the Weekend.

The way I had the chance to closed my eyes while listening to Fix You and video the last part. *feels*

The way I drunk my bottled water while watching them play Heroes.

The way I prepared myself coz' its Viva La Vida! Oh, oh, oh, oh. oh!!!

The way I was shouting my heart out and jumping while they were performing AOAL.

The way I took a video of a friend singing In My Place. *I feel you*

The way I got panicked and confused if it was Don't Panic.

The way I was satisfied watching them playing Manila Request, with the song INK. One of my favorites. I was rooting for INK, Princess of China, True Love and of course .. X & Y. 

The way I needed to video Christ Martin composed song for PH.

The way I needed this in my life.. Something Just Like This.

The way I gave my whole energy because I will always be amaze in a A Sky full of Stars.

The way I knew it was coming to an end while watching them performed the song Up&Up.


All I know is that I love you so... So much that it hurts... Ink- Coldplay. (It hurts to see you leave Coldplay.. Your concert must be done, but this band will always be tattoed in my heart.) 5/5. Yay!

(o.'o)

No comments: