Friday, September 26, 2014

What now?

Do you know a person who's dictating you to do this and that.. and making you feel that your decision is the biggest mistake of your life?! Someone told me that she felt as if she murdered someone for whatever she did while she was talking to this person.. and that person is open to the idea of you being a single mom instead of marrying the guy that you love. The guy who's willing to settle down and accept the responsibility of fatherhood. Annulment would cost you much so better yet don't tie a knot. WTH?! I understand that all people need to prove themselves and some need to double the effort to prove their worth. Then why do we need to tear apart a couple who's inlove? Can we give them a chance? If this is not right time to get married.. fine, but maybe someday. Can we just let them be? Here's the thing.. this person was even planning to get pregnant without the sacrament of matrimony. A child with no father. A child who's made without love. A child that will never experience a complete family. How does that feel? Tell me, Is being a single parent is really normal? How can we say that someone is already deviating the norms? What is moral and immoral?.. Uhm.. I'm getting confuse now. But hey,, who are we to judge?..

Have a goodnight. :)

PS. This is my blog. I'm saying what I feel. I have my own opinions. You have yours. But I don't need it here. ;) #Respect.

(o'.'o)

No comments: