Tuesday, September 2, 2014

No more RK?!

Mio would love to watch this movie pala.. Napanuod ko na kc xa with tiporcouple last Sunday.. Aw. We were supposed to meet today, however I had it rescheduled. We will see each other nextnextweek and asked him about his plans,, one is to watch this movie nga.. waaa! My bf found out that I've watched it na and I guess he was disappointed. Sorry for being agaw trip. Hahaha. Srsly, I am really sorry.. but I'm more willing to watch this movie again with you.. It happened before that he wanted to watch Despicable Me2 and I pretended that I haven't seen the movie yet.. coz' I've seen how eager he was to watch it with me and he was waiting for me.. Sorry for those times that you wanted to share the movies you like with me but I already did.. I guess we really need to see each other na.. Communication is the key. I miss you a lot tho.. and for the continuation of this movie, I'll make sure that I'll watch it first with you na.. :D

*Great movie! A must watch.. Love suicide? lol! Make sure that you've seen the first one before you check this Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto inferno movie.. :)

No comments: