Tuesday, October 19, 2010

three words!:)


my fifth doodle..:)
hmm.. heke ..

I was with my boyfriend yesterday and he bought me my favorite DQ blizzard..
Actually its a request.. haha :)he was worried because the time that I was about to get ready my tummy ached.. wawa..=/ oh well.. after half an hour of pain and spent it with my friends (toilet and omega! lol )suddenly i felt alright..

i love it when he say that he loves me ..
i love it every time he text me .. saying that he loves and misses me.
i love it whenever he reminds me to bring umbrella because its raining..
i love it when he put powder to my face (he's the vain one)
i love it when he asks if i am okay,, because my tummy aches again..
i love it when he asks me for what i want to eat..
i love it every time i get irritated and he will just smile at me..
pishnge: anu ba to ang daming kalat sa kwarto mo!?(irritated)
him: YES! ( with an annoying laugh teasing me )
pishnge: hmmm.. gusto mo talagang iniinis ako eh noh!?
him: ( gives me a sweet smile then hug me)

again, thanks for the ice cream! :D sweet *

how can i give up if i have him in my life??
we don't have a perfect life and relationship, but I won't regret spending almost 6 years of life with this guy.. and hoping that I will spend the rest of my life with him..

labblabb!!♥ iloveyou.

-pishnge.

3 comments:

nadine said...

ang tagal niyo na!! 6 years. Uy pasensya na nagstop ako ng 1month sa blogging eh hohoho~

so sweet~! Forever na yan!

pishnge said...

hahaha ok lang un nadine..XD musta naman??XD you're back!:)

sana nga for eternity na. heke..

Miong said...

yes! hahah :D