Friday, June 13, 2008

AhMmm....

•Always remember two things in life:
1. DO NOT MAKE DECISIONS WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY
2. DO NOT MAKE PROMISES WHEN YOU ARE HAPPY

• If you only knew that every time you say you love me,
you save my life.

• I do not look for love just because it sucks to be alone watching movies, not because it is sad to eat meals alone, not because it is so nice to cuddle up with someone on “rainy days”. Instead, I look for love because I want to be accepted for who I am, for the sloppy way I dress, for the clumsy way I eat my meals, for the bad hair days and for the plainness of myself. Love is the act of acceptance that for all of my “imperfections”, still, willing to accept me and love me without “ifs and buts”.

(0'-'0) LubDub

1 comment:

Bloom said...

ISANG MALAKING CHECK! hahaha.