Tuesday, January 12, 2016

I don't quit but I surrender.

Hex is feeling Ugh.

These past few days, I've been overwhelmed with what is happening around me. Everyone's so busy.. Maybe because it is the start of the year? Everyone's doing their own thing. Those papers to be submitted until the 30th.. plus other stuff.. I just had my interview for promotion too. Those little things that comes to my mind.. and the way people treat me.. Negavibes attack! A part of me suddenly felt scared and would've wanted to back out. I dunno if it's just me, but my world tells me that I cannot do it.. and so I screamed, however, there was no sound.. It just sank in that I've been in my comfort zone for the last three years .. and I've finally come out!


I need to be still. Be in step with God. I surrender my plans to You. If it is Your will, Help me.

(o'.'o)

No comments: