Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Roll with the punches dude!

This was my yesterday's xp tho.
Two-faced type people that made me wanna vomit. Hahaha.. ROFL!
Plus... there was a person who kept on complaining about things.. about her new added task. I was trying make it easy for the said person but ugh.. so consistent on being nega.. so many commercials.. How can we easily get it done then?! But still I have to be patient.. Giving chances again? Oh well.. So what can I say?... Weeeewww! HARD! Nothing personal tho.. but remember nobody wants to be with negative people.

Soundtrip:
Roll with the punches -- Lenka.

(o'.'o)

1 comment:

pishnge said...

Everything goes smoothly naman sa work and kung meron mang nega, di na para magpaapekto pa or nahahandle naman ng maayos. I have to act in Jesus way. Be Humble. Positivity!