Saturday, August 16, 2014

Don't be fooled.

Just found out that the kyeme girl was doing moves to destroy me.. pathetic! Telling someone/others stories na di tapos at putol.. that would end up me as the bad one.. so I'm the villain here huh!? at ikaw ang bida?! Eh di ikaw na! Artista na yan! :)) I don't even want to join sa storya ng buhay mo.. kaya push mo yan magisa pwede?!.. o.O

I was shocked coz' we were okay that day and I thought that everything was genuine but I guess I expect a little too much.. I should've be cautious more.. I'm trying to give chances but this is what I get.. Tsk..

And until now she was sending nasty, foul messages, making threats to the person she hates the most.. her Ex.. Ampalaya padin?.. same issues same shit.. kauta! so immature!

or Maybe this is what I get for being friends with her Ex.. Bring it on dude! I'll not leave my friend just because of your stupid threats..

Ika nga ni Patty kay Ginny sa Starting over again movie: "Ang lungkot siguro talaga ng buhay mo.." pero favor lang.. can you just please leave me alone? kung gusto mo maging miserable buong buhay mo wag ka mangdamay ng ibang tao.. medyo mahirap kc pag umatake ka patalikod ee.. wag ganun. Manners please. Tell it to my face my dear..

NP: My song for you is still Doble Kara :P

"I may not say anything but I see everything. Just because I play it cool, never think that I'll play a fool. I don't get played, I play along. I can keep my mouth shut but my ears are open.. Don't be fooled.." -- my fb status for tonight.

I pity you girl!
Money can't really buy happiness..

Don't be fooled. Be warned guys for these kind of people.. They can never be your friend.. Still trust issues girl? Grow up.. I'll still pray for you tho coz you need it so bad. Heart for a needy. ;)

#sorrynotsorry.

(o'.'o)

No comments: