Sunday, February 23, 2014

Why? HighFive no more..

I installed a LED scroller app yesterday.. I was so excited for the upcoming UAAPWVT S76 The Finals.. coz I'm gonna use this app. Everything is doing  well.. I was checking Ara Galang's (myMVP) photos and videos.. Until.. It was not loading anymore... Oh meeeennn... I was busy using my itouch since and I was able to close the wifi.. i continued being a crazy fan girl.. Until,, I got back to my tablet.. Boom! Black screen.. I wasn't able to open it... I tried to press it for 30secs and It wasn't working.. Urgh.. I think its defective. How i wish its not. It's still under warranty and I hope they'll gonna fix it.. So sad. :| My table is full of my crusshiee's pics.. plus favorite game Badland. Actually I don't have any problem with this tab, I'm even proud having one.. until last night.. Haizt... Oh well.. Help. :/

No comments: