Tuesday, December 3, 2013

FNF ifive mini3

Oh! I got a new tablet.. Yey! Anu tatak? FNF Ifive Mini3.. Anu un?!! Yun ang nasa isip ng karamihan.. It was recommended by my supervisor, I checked it out then later on the same day I bought it.. so here you go!!! Natrauma ako actually sa android kyeme tablet.. Naalala ko nagkaron ako dati v2.2. Wala ko pa xang 1 month ginamit ayaw ko na. Hmpf! My ultimate wish kasi pagdating gadget is iphone. I'm also thinking of xperia ee. Kaso di ko talaga xa mabili bili.. Naisip ko ipadmini.. Pero.. Ndi ee. Good thing I got this. No offense to Apple, I still love their products. What I'm using right now is my itouch4.. However, I so lurve my new tablet too.. (Novo7 tech ifive Mini3) Google it.. Buy it! Sulit for 8,300.00 php.. stig'! :D No worries for the cover kasi fit xa sa ipadmini cases..
My fave apps as of the moment:
Zombie tsunami and Stupid zombie. Yung totoo zombie lover lang? Haha.. Nadownload ko na PvZ2. Ambilis. Never ako nakaramdam ng delay.. Heke.

Oh! Btw, I thought it wasn't working well kasi biglang nagcclose yung playstore and ayaw magsave fb pics.. My kuya sa rehab figured that one out and it's now working so smooth.. I still need to find out on how I can install instagram and blogger here.. Huhu.. Maganda pa naman un dito sa coz' its big.. Aw!

Still, I'm enjoying it! Check the reviews about this ifive mini3 and you might wanna consider buying this as an early christmas gift for yourself or even to your family.. :D

Enjoy. Ta ta~! xD

(o'.'o)

No comments: