Sunday, September 18, 2011

UAAP Cheerdance Competition 2011

Two days before the competition, Emily and I went to Araneta Coliseum to buy tickets. Sad to say it was already sold out. Bea informed me the day before the event that we already have tickets. Big thanks to her! *my sponsor* haha.. Wow! I was really excited and can't sleep that night. Every year, I'm anticipating the UAAP Cheerdance competition.

Congratulations!
UP Pep Squad - CHAMPION.
DLSU - 1st place.
FEU - 2nd place.

Maybe you're wondering why I'm wearing green and yellow *gold* jacket. I'm happy to be FEU alumnus. ;) Of course I will support my school all through out. heke!

Here are some of my captured shots...

Adamson Pep Squad

DLSU Pep Squad

Ateneo Blue Bubble Battalion

NU Pep Squad

UE Pep Squad

UST Salinggawi Dance Troupe

UP Pep Squad

FEU Cheering Squad

I super duper love this!!! Til' next year guys! YEY!! :))

No comments: